- Work with leaders and engineers across the company to understand and identify opportunities to improve Stripe’s reliability and resiliency posture
- Scope, design, implement, and deploy robust solutions that make the appropriate tradeoffs between reliability, resiliency, engineering velocity, and performance
- Solve complicated problems that exist at the intersection of technology, scale, and people
- Have a strong understanding of reliability practices, distributed systems, and cloud native architectures
- Mentor and grow the next generation of technical leaders at Stripe, and have a strong history of mentorship in previous roles
- Have at least 10+ years of software development experience in a scaled organization
You might be a fit for this role if you:
- Have experience planning and driving large projects involving multiple stakeholders across an organization
- Have experience working as an SRE for critical systems
- Have the ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy, responsibility, and think of yourself as entrepreneurial
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different areas of expertise
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
April 3rd, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.