Fill your remote job board with listings from Himalayas
Our public RSS feed can be used to backfill other remote job boards.
Anyone can use the feed, but please link back to the URL found on Himalayas AND mention Himalayas as the original source. Please do not submit Himalayas jobs to third-party websites, including but not limited to Jooble, Neuvoo, Google Jobs, or LinkedIn Jobs.
Get the latest remote jobs in your content aggregator
You can also use our feed to stay up to date with the most recent remote jobs without clogging your inbox or Twitter feed. All you need to do is add the URL of the feed to a content aggregator of your choice. If you aren’t using a content aggregator yet, check out Feedly.
Himalayas RSS Feed
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed that allows users and applications to access updates to websites in a standardized, computer-readable format.
You can find our public RSS feed with our most recent 100 jobs here: https://himalayas.app/jobs/rss
What fields are supplied in your RSS feed?
We supply the following fields in our RSS:
- title: Job title
- description: First few sentences of the job description
- himalayasJobs:companyName: Name of the company that is hiring
- himalayasJobs:companyLogo: Link to the company’s logo
- himalayasJobs:locationRestriction (optional): Country where candidates must be located, there can be more than one
- himalayasJobs:timezoneRestriction (optional): Time zone (UTC) where candidates must be located, there can be more than one
- category: Job category, there can be more than one
- content: The full HTML of the job description
- pubDate: Timestamp of when the job was published
- himalayasJobs:expiryDate: Timestamp of when the job will expire
- link: Link to apply for the position
What is the difference between your API and your RSS feed?
Aside from the different formats, our API contains a list of all of our current jobs, whereas our RSS feed only shows the 100 most recent jobs.