Recruiting is a $50B/year industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters and hiring managers spend countless hours on administrative work like sourcing, scheduling, coordination, and juggling dozens of recruiting tools, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
- Build and improve machine learning and deep learning models
- Work with the engineering team to ship models into production
- Identify potential projects that could drive improvements to efficiency
- Work independently to prototype new models & features
- Being knowledgable about how to apply best practices to our data, not reinventing the wheel
- Build playbooks and best practices to help us scale
- You've been working in data science/machine learning for 2+ years
- Proficient in Python or a similar scripting language
- You are comfortable doing feature engineering, scripting, and generally getting your hands dirty
- You like moving fast and getting things done
- Are an excellent communicator; verbal & written — with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience applying machine learning or deep learning techniques to real world problems
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
Please let Dover know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 7th, 2021
Dover is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.