What you’ll do:
- Uncover user needs and gain a deep understanding of students and stakeholders
- Create tests (and guide others in test creation) to validate various hypotheses, utilizing a broad range of discovery methods/activities
- Distill complex ideas into clear, actionable insights
- Analyze and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative findings using a variety of statistical and specialized methods.
- Define users by examining their behaviors, activities, obligations, needs, and environment and use this information to build user personas.
- Create user flows and journey maps to help define clear pathways and establish consistent behaviors to help learners achieve their goals.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of hands-on user experience research experience.
- Proficient in a variety of user experience research methods and tools, including usability testing protocols (remote and in-person), card sorting, tree testing, user surveys, user interviews, field research, persona development, journey mapping, and competitive heuristic analysis.
- Experience using quantitative research and data analysis skills to drive strategy and influence decision making
- Experience effectively presenting and explaining your work to multiple audiences
- Ability to plan, design, execute and communicate both strategic and tactical research engagements
- Ability to bring a positive attitude and an equitable and inclusive approach to your work, your team and your cross functional partners
Please let Lambda School know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 24th, 2021
Lambda School is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLambda School provides first-rate development education that's free until you get a job. Rather than pay upfront, students pay a portion of their income after they're hired. We provide everything you...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.