Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised 68 million to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
Be a part of designing an iconic sleep fitness brand!
How you’ll contribute:
- Work alongside Design Lead to provide creative and production design support for a wide range of digital projects that bring the Eight Sleep brand to life, including but not limited to digital ads, email campaigns, marketing collateral, and internal team projects.
- Utilize your creative talents in collaborating with the Brand and Growth Teams on various projects in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Maintain accuracy, attention to detail, and brand guidelines throughout the creative and production process.
What you need to succeed:
- Pursuing a graphic design or communications design degree, or equivalent
- Able to commit to being online 3-5 days per week for a minimum of three months
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Understanding of email layout, information hierarchy, and slicing
- Inclusive, creative, curious, with a desire to learn and a growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior internship experience in design or marketing strongly preferred
- A strong, proactive communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
Bonus points for:
- Strong knowledge of typography, hierarchy, and layout.
- Experience in digital advertising, experience in startups.
- Cinema 4D or ability to illustrate abstract concepts.
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to the team’s wellness and career development
- Fully distributed workforce
- Role ownership, and uncapped growth opportunities
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please let Eight Sleep know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 15th, 2021
Job posted on
March 11th, 2021
Eight Sleep is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyEight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to power human potential through better sleep, using innovative te...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.