What you will do:
- Build Clubhouse!
- Collaborate with a small and nimble team of experienced software engineers
- Turn your feedback and insights into ideas for making our products and features better
- Solve scaling challenges related to growing our infrastructure and platform to accommodate more customers
What you need:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software engineer. We want to see individuals who have shipped impactful features or products for end-users.
- Our backend is written in Clojure. You’ll need to know it or be willing to learn it
- Previous experience with the JVM stack or a LISP-based programming language is helpful
- Effective time management and the ability to collaborate with a distributed team is a must
- Bonus points if you have experience with Datomic, API design, data science or statistics
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we’re offering a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built specifically for software companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want you to help guide the product, not just build it for us.
- You will be part of a small, professional and fast-moving team. Our codebase is small and well-tested. We contribute to the open source movement.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Clubhouse know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 7th, 2021
Clubhouse is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyClubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone on every team together to build better products. More than 1,000 companies from all over the world use C...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.