- Elixir + Phoenix
- Docker + Rancher
- Angular.io / TypeScript
- GitHub + git-flow
- AWS (EC2, RDS, KMS, SNS, etc)
Key areas of responsibility
- You will own the data pipelines that feed and interact with our AI models! You will build them, monitor them, scale them.
- Our AI eats large amounts of data. You will work closely with our AI team to set up scalable data storage solutions, for managing our datasets.
- As part of continuous improvement take ownership of relevant system components to improve functionality, stability and/or capability
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar studies
- Experience (5+ years) with Python. In addition, experience with Celery, Pandas, and Django is preferred
- Experience operating, scaling, and optimizing databases and storage systems on the cloud. Strong AWS experience preferred
- You know that deploying software is as much about the environment as it is about the code: experience with Ci systems (TravisCi or CircleCi is preferred), performance monitoring, log monitoring, and security
What we offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- A company full of talented, curious, and friendly people
- A competitive compensation package
- Company-paid benefits for employees such as medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- The opportunity to work fully remotely
- A workstation and tools of your choice
Please let Vic.ai know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 21st, 2021
Job posted on
November 5th, 2020
Vic.ai is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyVic.ai is the AI (artificial intelligence) platform for accounting firms and enterprise finance departments. This machine learning and cloud automation technology has already been trained on over 100 m...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.