Spreadsheets are fun, sure, but as your business grows you may find that they become increasingly difficult to manage. That’s why moving your stuff to an online HR system, like Staff Squared, could save you a whole heap of time. If you choose us, we promise to keep your data nice and safe, well organised and easy to access.
Paper is flimsy and stupid! Okay, maybe stupid is a bit harsh, but it’s undeniably flimsy. That’s why we strongly recommend storing copies of your important files and documents online. With Staff Squared they’ll be securely backed up, easy to locate and you’ll even be able to get at them while you’re out and about.
If you have more than one person in your company, you’ll be aware of how tricky it can be to know what everyone’s up to at any given time. Staff Squared allows you to easily keep track of meetings, holidays, sick days, birthdays, all that good stuff. We’ll even send you email reminders if you like, that way you can stay in the loop even when you're out of the office.
Who doesn’t love a bit of consolidated data? We sure do, that's why we like to automatically generate a few reports on your behalf. We just think it’s handy to be able to see at a glance who's taken the most sick days this year, that way you know who not to sit next to in the next staff meeting.
"Staff Squared isn't just a software application, it's a movement. The application itself is designed to facilitate change and we want to revolutionise the way in which SMEs manage their people. Specifically Staff Squared:
- Allows staff to give thanks and praise to other members of the team building a powerful team culture of contribution and reward
- Keeps lines of communication between team members open and personal, discover your real staff needs and wants
- Releases teams from the typically over standardised and impersonal appraisal systems arbitrarily administered by managers
- Automatically reminds staff about key dates such as staff appraisals, holidays and birthdays
- Stores and protects important HR documentation such as employment agreements, P45s etc"
- Gives managers and company owners clear line of sight on potential HR problems that they might have otherwise missed until it was too late.