How You Impact Our Vision
- Manage external tax advisors on all global indirect tax compliance, including US sales & use, gross receipts, property tax, and business licenses to ensure timely accurate reporting and remittance.
- Provide advice and guidance relating to VAT, Goods and Services Tax (GST), and other similar transaction taxes in relation to current and new business initiatives.
- Maintain and reconcile tax-related accounts as a part of the accounting close process
- Build a deep understanding of the business, and develop meaningful relationships with cross-functional key partners (Sales, Legal, etc.), to assist with researching potential tax implications
- Develop, document, and maintain SOX compliance
- Assist in special projects including but not limited to: M&A, tax planning, and cross-functional business initiatives
- A bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4+ years of significant experience at a public accounting firm and/or corporate tax department of a multinational company
- Proficient Excel Skills (Vlookup/ Formulas)
- Professional certification - Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- Prior working experience with an ERP system is a plus
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing global technology companies? Then apply now.
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
Please let PagerDuty know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 15th, 2021
Job posted on
December 22nd, 2020
PagerDuty is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyIn an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.