- Support the field sales team on opportunity management (creation, updating, closing)
- Collaborate with the sales and support functions to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Document and create knowledge repository for first-tier sales support
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Manage the operational aspect of on-boarding new employees and transitions of existing employees
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Maintain and evangelize communication best practices for sales and sales support functions
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience and an understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- SFDC experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab
Please let GitLab know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 21st, 2021
Job posted on
February 20th, 2021
About the companyGitLab is a complete DevOps platform, delivered as a single application. Built on open-source, GitLab leverages the community contributions of thousands of developers and millions of users to continuou...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.