About the role
What you'll be doing:
- Consult on trials, onboarding, and long-term success projects. Consult with customers on their demand generation strategy, campaign execution, and ad performance. Then, use those conversations to identify problems and opportunities that will direct the product roadmap, inform new content, and improve customer onboarding.
- Build and manage trial, onboarding, and strategic success processes. Work closely with prospects and customers to identify fast and effective paths to value. Work with our go-to-market and product teams to build effective processes for trialing, onboarding, and supporting customers long-term.
- Test and validate new product features, use cases, and tactics. Work with customers and agencies to develop, test, and document new targeting and advertising tactics on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn. Combine data and storytelling to develop case studies for customers and partners.
- Develop training for customers, agency partners, and internal teams. Develop and lead training programs to ensure successful product implementation, strategy development, and campaign execution.
- Develop best practices & thought leadership. Work with our content team to translate our customers’ success into frameworks and playbooks that can be shared with the broader B2B advertising community. Lead the charge in helping the industry mature, grow, and thrive.
What will set you up for success?
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience developing and executing digital ad campaigns (Facebook and Google preferred, in a B2B or B2C context). You understand how the platforms work, under the hood (e.g. how does the auctions work? How does campaigns structure impact performance?). You may not have all the answers, but you’re always searching.
- You understand the B2B buying process. You have a strong understanding of the B2B buying process, marketing objectives, and strategies. You can effectively apply your advertising expertise to different B2B strategies, and demonstrate the impact.
- You’re data-driven. As a performance marketer you understand how to structure a controlled test, how to read and interpret reports, and communicate that interpretation into insights that are compelling and easy to understand.
- You have a growth mindset. You’re comfortable operating in uncertainty, able to root out first principles, build structure out of chaos, and “ figure it out”.
- You are a creative, first principles thinker. You solve problems through a deep understanding of the fundamentals. You build playbooks that fit the problem, instead of borrowing and applying ones that don’t.
- You love to teach. You are excited about the idea of training and consulting with customers, partners, and employees. You enjoy sharing your wealth of knowledge and helping others become more effective marketers.
Working at Clearbit
Please let Clearbit know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 18th, 2021
About the companyClearbit is the marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions. Deeply understand your customers, identify future prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction. G...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.