What you'll be doing:
- Demonstrating excellent judgment and advising firm management across the SwissBorg group as to complex legal questions and issues
- Managing interactions with regulators, outside counsel/s, relevant authorities and other parties
- Advising on regulatory strategy, securing and maintaining regulatory permissions, pulling together what you need from across the organisation
- Navigating complex regulatory frameworks to advise on the design of innovative financial products and services
- Researching a range of novel legal and regulatory questions and providing legal analyses and recommendations to inform business decisions
- Supporting the leadership team with the full range of Swiss and European legal matters, including employment, regulatory, and compliance law questions
- Drafting agreements, policies and procedures, disclosures, account documentation, terms of service, and website materials
- Educating and training employees on regulations and industry practices
- Addressing employee concerns or questions on legal related matters
- Ensuring all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes
- Keeping abreast of internal standards and business goals
What you'll need:
- Proven experience of 3-5 years as a legal counsel
- Master in law, business administration or a related field
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Ability to create and deliver policy and procedural documents and 'how to' guidance to staff at all levels
- Business acumen
- Strong business partnership culture combined with a solution oriented attitude and capable of performing even in challenging situations
- Great writing and communication skills in both English, with proven verbal and written conclusion on due diligence findings. French is a plus
- Proven ability to understand legal and regulatory concepts and convert them into relevant, practical, local business requirements
- Autonomous, adaptive, ability to think outside of the box, creative.
Please let SwissBorg know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 11th, 2021
Job posted on
January 10th, 2021
About the companyThe SwissBorg Project aims to revolutionize asset management solutions with a community-centric approach powered by Ethereum. Members will be able to optimize their cryptocurrency holdings with the hel...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.