We have a fantastic team, culture and work environment. The team at Partly are young and ambitious, and continually striving to improve.
About the role
Qualifications & experience
- Significant experience with SQL Database or ORM
- Experience with Node.JS, Typescript, ORM such as Prisma or Sequelize
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue
- Experience working with large complex datasets
- At least 3 years experience as a mid to senior developer
- Bonus: Experience with automotive fitment
- Bonus: Experience with DevOps
- Bonus: Experience with GraphQL
- Bonus: Experience creating external integrations (Shopify APIs, Xero, eBay, etc)
- Bonus: Be based (or willing to move) to Christchurch
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing software backend development
- Work in our development team to make beautiful software
- Salary + equity options
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Personal learning & development budget
- Brand new office
- Free snacks and coffee machine
Please let Partly know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 13th, 2021
Job posted on
February 19th, 2021
Partly is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyJoin an ambitious team solving difficult problems that matter. We’re hiring world-class people across engineering, product, data, sales, and more to join us in Christchurch and Auckland, New Zealand...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.