Papa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and/or racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the Role: The Director of Operations, Marketplace will provide growth operations leadership in Pal acquisition and onboarding as well as lead the go-to-market execution in early-stage markets and new service categories.
- Oversee daily attainment of 100% of visit targets across the entire company and take remedial measures should the target be at risk
- Balance supply and demand in early-stage markets
- Establish early program management of new service categories
- Provide growth operations leadership in Pal acquisition and onboarding
- Design and run the Pal Advisory Council
- Partner with product teams to improve the Pal user experience
- Partner with growth teams to write and maintain our growth operations playbook
- Manage a team of exempt and nonexempt employees
- Proven experience leading cross-functional operations teams
- Obsessed with customer centricity and process improvement
- Comfortable working with a small team, but able to scale organizations
- Creative and data-driven
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to leverage data tools to seek answers to complex problems
- Non-hierarchical, with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves, multitask and dive into details
- A lack of ego, driven by group outcome, not the individual outcome
- Committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
Salary & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Bonus provided based on individual goals
- Health benefits
- Health Care, Vision, Dental
- PTO + paid holidays (available after 90-days)
- 401K + matching
- Stock Options
Learn about Papa and their company culture.
Papa is the first and only on-demand assistance service to help seniors with transportation, house needs, technology, and an amazing social experience. With Papa our members can access Papa Pals, our friendly, trusted team members that create incredible social experiences for you and your senior loved ones.
It's like having Grandkids On-demand!
Learn about the technology and tools that Papa uses.
About this role
October 29th, 2021
February 13th, 2021