What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and marketing teams to surface research needs
- Proactively plan and execute user research throughout the strategy, design and development lifecycle
- Independently conduct end-to-end qualitative/quantitative studies to answer key business/product questions
- Identify the best method(s) based on research questions, timeline, product lifecycle and resourcing
- Plan and carry out interviews, surveys, prototype testing, etc.
- Synthesize data and report findings to stakeholders
- Work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
- Contribute to the development of a data-driven understanding of Outschool’s users and potential users, contributing to smart segmentation and persona development
- Take on additional strategic projects as capacity allows
- You have 3+ years experience in UX research, preferably in a startup environment.
- You have the experience and savvy to know when to be lean and scrappy and when to be rigorous
- You have the ability to execute in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You have superior facilitation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills; you can quickly distill complex ideas to their essence and socialize findings with ease
- You’re business and product savvy - you know how to conduct and deliver research that will drive decisions at the company
- You’re a highly collaborative people-person: you thrive on connecting with and helping others, whether they’re users or teammates
- You are comfortable working as an independent contractor
- You’re supremely detail oriented
- You have a passion for education and learning
Outschool is an equal opportunity employer. We view diversity as a moral imperative and a competitive advantage. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and experience.
Please let Outschool know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
September 22nd, 2020
About the companyCommunity marketplace of live online classes for kids Outschool is a marketplace of live online classes for kids. Our mission is to inspire kids to love learning. We provide small group classes that...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.