At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised over $1 billion from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling tens of thousands of homes per year across the US.
Come home to your dream job
We're on a mission to transform real estate and give people an easy way to buy, sell, and trade-in their homes. Opendoor is building an experience that allows you to move with the click of a button.
Our company core principles are the foundation for everything we build
- Start and End with the Customer: We invent, build, and execute to improve the lives of our customers. We put in the hard work when no one is looking to delight customers.
- Act from Ownership: When we see a problem, we roll up our sleeves and fix it. We hold ourselves accountable because it’s our home and it’s our responsibility to take care of it.
- Build Openness: We are open, honest, and direct about problems and seek the truth. We assume good intentions and treat feedback as a gift.
- 1% Better Every Day: We value a growth mindset and operate from a place of humility. We are energized by constantly improving.
- Startup Mentality: We move fast, operate with urgency, and bias towards action without sacrificing quality. We are relentlessly resourceful.
- One Team, One Dream: Our superpower is a diverse community that combines technology + operational excellence and talent + respect. We work through seams and we care for each other professionally and personally.
- Results Matter: We focus on outputs and outcomes and hold ourselves accountable to hitting ambitious goals. We have a high quality bar and pay attention to the pixels, words, and results.
- Celebrate Moments: We work tirelessly for our customers and teammates so we take the time to celebrate moments large and small.
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.