We recently raised $63M in Series C funding to bring forward the next generation of tooling for a more accessible web. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT Ventures as well as the founders of GitHub, Slack, Figma and Yelp. This latest round brings Netlify’s funding raised in total to $107M to date.
About the role
We’re looking for Mid-Market Account Executives who are excited about driving a consultative sales process with a technically savvy prospective client base.
You have a track record of executing a technical sale in a highly consultative manner with both engineering and business personas. You have a leadership mindset, and enjoy the challenge of building a customer-first team culture and sales process in the midst of a fast paced, hyper-growth business.
What you’ll work on:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for mid-market companies.
- Develop account plans for gaining and expanding business, including coordinating resources including sales engineering, legal, and leadership.
- Develop trust and relationships with executive and technical stakeholders.
- Develop and negotiate complex proposals and contracts.
- Drive team projects to further develop and refine our sales process and go-to-market strategy
- Deliver voice-of-customer feedback to our teammates, including our product and engineering teams who craft their road maps directly from customer feedback.
We are looking for someone who:
- 3+ years of mid-market sales experience, ideally with a highly technical cloud service
- Experience selling products with ASP >= $50K-$150K
- Intense curiosity to learn about your customer’s businesses, with the ability to surface business pain from highly technical environments
- Embody a growth mindset that seeks to constantly learn and grow.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Successful experience writing, speaking, and presenting to stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong interest in modern web technologies.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
Please let Netlify know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 1st, 2021
Job posted on
January 2nd, 2021
Netlify is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyEverything you need to build fast, modern websites Netlify is a collaboration platform for web developers building modern web sites. We enable web projects to be pre-built and to live on multiple p...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.