About the Role
- Design and implementation of Micro-services in Rust
- Port legacy Micro-services to Rust
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection systems
- Write highly scalable, high volume services
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience writing network services or asynchronous code in Rust
- Experience using a Linux server environment
- Ability to independently debug problems involving the network and operating system
- Proactive, self-driven mindset
- Be familiar with deployment using Docker
- Have experience with other strongly typed languages
- Have experience with distributed systems, SQL, Redis and Kafka
- Be passionate about secure, reliable and fast software
- Have open source contributions, including in Rust
- Be familiar with PHP
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 12th, 2020
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.