Deepgram is the fastest, most accurate, and most scalable enterprise automatic speech recognition (ASR) platform. With our patented end-to-end deep learning approach, we give data scientists the tools to unlock the value of voice by transforming unstructured audio data from phone, meeting and conversational recordings into transcripts with business value. Deepgram takes the heavy lifting out of long form audio transcription, so that call center agents and product organizations can focus on what they do best. Learn more at deepgram.com or sign up for a free account at missioncontrol.deepgram.com/signup.
- Design products ranging from our speech recognition platform, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies.
- Help set product strategy and lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers and internal users.
- Be the bridge between departments to communicate, guide, and manage priorities, timelines, and resources necessary to product success
- Create beautiful, simple user experiences to power user adoption and internal efficiencies that think past the in-product experience to shape the entire user lifecycle.
- Work closely with Engineering, Research, and Data teams to build, test and ship quickly.
- Help direct and conduct customer research and distill analyses to aid strategy and decision making.
- Have a deep understanding of the tasks customers and users need to complete. Use that knowledge to write clear and concise specifications and deliver products that help them accomplish those tasks.
- Design customer studies to test and validate new product features.
- Pull data, analyze, and make decisions to drive key success metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in product management. Domain expertise in infrastructure, automation, or operations-heavy products is a plus.
- Experience with Design, Prototyping, Engineering and Project Management tools like Figma, Invision, Adobe Suite, Github, Asana.
- Ability to balance design and technical tradeoffs and find creative ways of solving customer needs.
- Strong understanding and working experience with design-thinking best practices to deliver industry-defining digital products and experiences.
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- Growth mentality and ability to build, measure and learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
Please let Deepgram know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 9th, 2021
Deepgram is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPowering insight-driven decisions and growth with world-leading speech recognition for businesses. In 2015, influenced by their backgrounds in particle physics, founders Dr. Scott Stephenson and Noah ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.