At Clearbit, you'll:
- Become an expert in our products (Salesforce, API based solutions, integrations, and platform)
- Work with a diverse customer base on an ongoing basis, implementing, troubleshooting (sometimes in real time) and filing bugs as they arise, consulting customers of solutions and best practices along the way
- Review and document our solutions are integrated as expected before handing the case back to Customer Success Manager team
- Scope out and potentially build new integrations
- Support Sales via sales engineering responsibilities as needed
- Document and build internal tools/apps to help customer success, sales, and other teams as needed
- Be the customer voice, and provide increased feedback to Product to improve our feedback loop
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2 to 3 years of Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, or Success Engineering (or equivalent) experience in B2B SaaS
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product)
- Bonus Points if you're familiar with industry standard marketing and sales solutions - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc, have completed Salesforce Trailhead training, or are familiar with SOQL
Please let Clearbit know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 18th, 2021
Clearbit is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyClearbit is the marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions. Deeply understand your customers, identify future prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction. G...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.