What You’ll Do
- Identify champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Serve as both a “hunter” and as a consultative partner
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Apollo.io/ZenProspect
- Contribute to marketing efforts by assisting with campaigns and working collaboratively to develop sales enablement material
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota with net new logos
- Contribute to the product roadmap by gathering and documenting prospective customer feedback
- Be an excellent forecaster by collecting the right information during the sales process, using sales methodology frameworks like FORCE management training and/or MEDDICC
- Engage in team development and mentoring
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years in a consultative challenger sales environment, with a track record of consistently overachieving quota by selling $50-100K ACV+ deals
- Ability to navigate a 3-6 month sales cycle that requires managing multiple stakeholders in the buying process from different departments spanning from (CS, Operations, Product/Engineering, Finance, CEOs)
- A technical background and aptitude for learning new technologies. This is a highly technical sale that requires advanced understanding of Salesforce custom objects & data warehouses
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You aren’t afraid to write a cold email, and you know how to avoid having prospects hit Spam & Unsubscribe
- Strong attention to detail, natural relationship-building skills, and a focus on high levels
- of customer service
- Excellent presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to handle C-Suite level conversations individually
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-starter mentality with the desire to experiment: you’re always looking for ways to improve
- Eagerness to learn, with the ability to receive and implement feedback quickly
- Experience with sales tech such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Yesware, ZoomInfo, etc. is a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering. You like to bring in Customer Success early for seamless hand-offs
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Please let Catalyst know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
November 14th, 2020
Catalyst is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCatalyst is the world's most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Previously, our founder built an effective Customer Success organization for o...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.