As an Account Executive, you will:
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage fast, high volume sales cycles as well as more complex commercial cycles
- Source and develop a pipeline of new opportunities
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform online demos of our product
- Travel occasionally for conferences and customer presentations
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 2+ years of business development experience, preferably outbound within SaaS
- Full cycle sales experience ideal but not necessary
- Understand SaaS concepts such as ARR, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
What does Vidyard do?
Life as a Vidyardian:
Please let Vidyard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 21st, 2021
Job posted on
December 28th, 2020
Vidyard is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAs the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watchin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.