- Build software services and platforms that will impact on global money movement for Stripe.
- Ensure our infrastructure is safely extensible, scalable, reliable and meets SLAs for both external and internal users.
- Shape future proof interfaces that are easy to build against and meet the requirements of product teams.
- Help drive sound technical decision making within Money Movement and lead technical conversations with other teams across Stripe.
- Run design and code reviews for key components and ships in Money Movement.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have been working as a Senior Software engineer driving technical work for various groups of engineers.
- Have solid experience in designing large-scale and complex systems that deliver critical impact to the business.
- Have experience in driving, executing, and delivering high quality technical solutions.
- Are skilled in gathering and effectively synthesizing users’ feedback and experience with platforms and product offerings.
- Are effective in giving and receiving constructive feedback to/from peers and team members.
- Are comfortable in working in ambiguously defined problem spaces, can identify the most valuable areas to direct your energy, and have delivered tangible results, as demonstrated in prior experiences.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Learn about Stripe and their company culture.
Learn about the technology and tools that Stripe uses.
About this role
November 23rd, 2021
January 20th, 2021