In this role you will:
- Build and improve features to drive Rhino’s growth.
- Craft and architect secure, compliant, performant, and delightful solutions with complex requirements.
- Implement robust reporting and analytics tools to improve business intelligence.
- Develop deep integrations into property management and leasing software.
- Provide feedback on features being developed across the company and suggest solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, standups, and planning sessions, while listening to feedback and commenting on others’ approaches.
- Collaborate with design, product management, marketing, and insurance compliance to help plan and implement new growth initiatives.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Someone who is comfortable with React.
- Backend and API development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Familiarity with Elixir, Phoenix, or other relevant, cutting-edge technologies.
- An Engineer that is excited to quickly ship features in a collaborative, rigorous, and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Please let Rhino know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
December 8th, 2020
Rhino is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyIn the midst of the housing affordability crisis, Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $45 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insura...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.