As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Polly, you will:
- Build, evolve, and support one of the most popular Slack and MS Teams apps
- Ship high-quality software with a tight-knit engineering team
- Get involved in every aspect of Polly’s products, from design to iteration to deployment
- Develop, automate, and maintain our cloud and containerization infrastructure
- Take part in DevOps rotations to support our production environment
- Work on projects across every layer of the stack
- Mentor more junior developers to ensure success
Skills and past achievements:
- You have successfully taken multiple commercial software products to launch within a B2B, SaaS, and/or Cloud environment
- You've built out scalable solutions end-to-end and are comfortable operating in any layer of the architecture. Our tech stack is built on Node and React, but any past web development experience is suitable combined with curiosity and passion to learn
- User-centered design experience: Ability to understand what the user wants and what you can deliver within the constraints, operating with empathy during each step of the process
- Excellent leadership skills: Ability to lead a project end-to-end and commitment to keeping stakeholders updated on progress and deliverables
- Strong, proactive communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively across product, design and engineering teams
- Being successful in our environment means being highly adaptable and flexible to tackle the types of challenges seen at an early stage startup
- Curious learner who is always sharpening skills and asking "Why?"
- Bonus Points: Love for Slack and/or parrots
Our team values empathy, respect, and has a bias towards action. We operate and make decisions with these shared core company values in mind: Own it, Be Intentional, Push Boundaries, Act Now, and Inspire Good. If you are joining our team, it's because you have a shared goal in living these values like us. This is an exciting time to be part of our team's journey as we rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with real opportunity to influence and impact our company, product, and users.
Please let Polly know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
About the companyWe’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in vari...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.