- Identify an issue’s root cause
- Describe an issue’s symptoms
- Quantify an issue’s scope and severity
Help developers use our products
- Answer questions about Plaid best-practices, including how to handle error codes and webhooks
- Fix issues with Plaid resources, such as trouble with an SDK or with the Plaid Dashboard
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Support by being embedded within engineering teams.
- Work with other TSEs and colleagues from other functions to help Support reach its goals
- Improve Support’s tools and public-facing resources to keep us a nimble, scalable team
What excites us...
- Experience reading or writing code in a few different languages, or deep familiarity with one
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- An affinity for learning new languages and technologies
- A thoughtful and friendly communication style
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
Please let Plaid know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 9th, 2021
About the companyPlaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.