What is it going to look like
- Daily communication with the team.
- Addressing the needs of people and their potential for personal and professional development.
- Encouraging individuals and teams to collaborate and communicate.
- Organizing and taking care of the payments and the invoices.
- Coming up and implementing improvements in the work-flow.
- Communicating with the accounting team.
- Taking care of on-boarding new people in the team.
- Enjoying flexible working hours.
- Solid experience with HR.
- Experience with working in a remote company.
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Attention to detail and fast learning skills: you can learn fast.
- Great communicator and writer.
- You enjoy writing notes, documentation, and specifications in a way that is easy to understand.
Please let Nightwatch know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 15th, 2021
Job posted on
October 1st, 2020
About the companyBecome a part of a diverse and progressive team creating next-generation tools for internet professionals. Our Culture EXCEPTIONAL WORK: We strive for excellence in details as much as possible MAXI...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.