As a part of the Maze product team, here's what you'll do
- Work with the Product team to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development process of our products
- Amplify the company's culture within your team
- Help your team to deliver features aligned with the technical standards and company vision
- Mentor team members, 1:1s, career development
- Get your hands dirty and lead by example
What we are looking for
- Perfect English (written & spoken) and excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience with our tech stack (ReactJs, NodeJs, Typescript, AWS)
- Project management skills
- Enthusiasm for Maze and our mission
- You enjoy working remotely
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company's needs
Please let Maze know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 9th, 2021
About the companyWe're a passionate bunch working from all over the world to build the future of rapid testing together. Building user-facing experiences is always a risk. And the riskier the decision, the more data w...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.