As a part of the Maze product team, here's what you'll do
- Work with the Product team to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development process of our products
- Amplify the company's culture within your team
- Help your team to deliver features aligned with the technical standards and company vision
- Mentor team members, 1:1s, career development
- Get your hands dirty and lead by example
What we are looking for
- Perfect English (written & spoken) and excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience with our tech stack (ReactJs, NodeJs, Typescript, AWS)
- Project management skills
- Enthusiasm for Maze and our mission
- You enjoy working remotely
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company's needs
Learn about Maze and their company culture.
Building user-facing experiences is always a risk. And the riskier the decision, the more data we need to fully commit. It’s not easy, however, to validate ideas and get actionable, quantifiable user insights to make decisions confidently, especially before you have a live product or website.
We had a waiting list of 2,000 people willing to test our prototype—and yet no platform easily allowed us to test our product idea at scale.
This is when Maze was born.
Our values are the driving force behind everything we do at Maze
With speed comes faster learnings. We believe in continuous improvements so that our users get more value faster and we can learn rapidly.
We’re a design-led company and believe in the power of beautiful design to drive business growth, user satisfaction and ultimately to change the world.
Everything we do at Maze is an iteration to the next step. We don’t strive for immediate perfection but rather take an experimental approach to everything we do.
Informed by data
We believe in the power of data. And this is why we use data as the basis of our decision-making—but we also believe in going with your gut feeling from time to time. We’re human after all.
We believe that improving anything starts with the ability to listen to others. Feedback — both internal and external — is vital to everything we do.
We always consider the human on the other side of every interaction: when we design experiences, develop our product, create marketing materials, or walk you through our product.
It's all about the people and their pup 💙
Learn about the technology and tools that Maze uses.
About this role
November 11th, 2021
March 9th, 2021