- Design the next upcoming features and products for Livestorm
- Discuss features with product managers and developers
- Maintain the Livestorm design system
- Participate in design review meetings
Tools we're currently using
- You have experience in designing products (web apps, mobile apps, etc) in a SaaS company
- You know your way around Sketch, Figma or FramerX and their plugins
- You are obsessed with details and user experience
- You are very rigorous about respecting the brand's patterns
- You know how to create prototypes
- You are up to date with the current design trends, you benchmark regularly the state of design in your industry
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.
Please let Livestorm know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
November 28th, 2020
Livestorm is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLivestorm is the all-in-one platform that enables companies to build powerful video communication strategies. Built for ease of use and collaboration, Livestorm adapts to all online event formats an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.