What you'll do:
- Develop robust systems that serve both our user-facing apps and our internal tools
- Pick up new programming languages and frameworks on the fly and helping out where needed
- Closely monitor the performance of all critical parts of our stack and respond to system failures
- Be diligent about tracking data so that we have a good look into how we can improve our products
- Work with a talented team of designers, product managers, and operators
- Dogfood our product and document any bugs or feature requests
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 4+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
- Fluency in at least one web framework, such as Ruby on Rails
- You have experience working with relational databases
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Learn about Lime and their company culture.
Lime is revolutionizing micro mobility and empowering a new urban lifestyle. The mobile app lets riders easily find and unlock our fleet of shared smart bikes and scooters, providing them with a fun, efficient and sustainable way to move around the city. By partnering with local communities, Lime is working to not only improve transportation, but cultivate a culture centered around active, healthy and sustainable urban living. Lime is based in San Francisco, CA, and is funded by leading VC firms including Google Ventures, Fifth Wall and Andreessen Horowitz.
Come be a part of the smart mobility revolution
Lime is reinventing multimodal transportation and helping people get where they need to go quicker, easier and more affordably than ever before. With over 6 million rides behind our wheels, we’re just getting warmed up -- and we’re looking for ambitious individuals to help us meet our goals. If you’re passionate about technology, the environment and changing the way the world moves, we’d love to welcome you!
“A fun work environment that is far from your typical 9-5 desk job. Lime brings different challenges to us each day to help solve smart mobility problems. Everyone wants to change the world, at Lime we’re changing the way people move.”
- Jeff Roberts, Operations Manager Dallas
Learn about the technology and tools that Lime uses.
About this role
November 11th, 2021
December 7th, 2020