Top 3 Reasons to Join Kea:
- You’ll be a part of a revolutionary project and have an impact on our customer experience through AI technologies.
- If you have the best solution to a problem, your voice will be heard and you'll be rewarded by accruing equity.
- Freedom to work from anywhere in the US (as long as you have a good internet connection and get the job done!)
About the Role
Kea is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Software Engineer to join the Engineering team. This role will be responsible for building the best platform to consolidate the ordering process for restaurants and helping drive Kea’s future growth. We've experienced exponential revenue growth (over 1000% year over year) and as an early member of the engineering team, you have the opportunity to come in on the ground-floor and fuel this rocket ship!
What your responsibilities will look like
- Have the independence and end-to-end ownership to design, build, test and deploy features within the kea platform
- Think outside the box for product ideas and system designs
- Design Node.js microservices to build out and maintain the Kea platform
- Define and rollout performant table schemas for PostgreSQL with minimal downtime
- Contribute to UX changes as needed
- Help grow the engineering culture and team
- 6+ years of experience designing and building large-scale distributed systems
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- You’re curious to learn new technologies
- You have experience building full-stack applications for successful companies
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- Full healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off
- Numerous career opportunities that allow you to grow with Kea
- Fun virtual company events.
- A culture of partnership and accountability: it is okay not to know all the answers, you’ll be empowered to find the best way to move forward.
Kea offers a culture focused on customer value, growth, feedback, and integrity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply and look forward to meeting you!
Please let Kea know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
November 16th, 2020
Kea is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLaunched in 2018, kea is one of the fastest-growing companies on course to change the way restaurants operate. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we just raised a 11M Series A round from a ter...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.