IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work on new and innovative products designed to make travel easier to book and stress free
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to develop innovative solutions to challenging, impactful technical problems
- Quickly prototype new ideas and run experiments to identify features that users love
- Create delightful user experiences in our app (iOS)
- Help evolve our mobile architecture to consistently improve development efficiency
- Influence the technical direction for the team
- Influence the strategic direction of the product
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- 4+ years professional experience in full-stack or mobile development
- Thorough understanding of Swift and the iOS mobile API
- A proven ability to build prototypes and take a data-driven approach to product development, testing and measuring new ideas very quickly
- Passion for technical leadership and mentoring
OFFERING REMOTE WORK FROM THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Please let Hopper know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
Hopper is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyHopper is the smart way to book travel on your phone. Combining massive amounts of data and advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper predicts and analyzes airfare and accommodation to save users mo...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.