Stuff You'll Do
- Source, negotiate and work with the Head of BD & Director of Channel Partnerships in creating distribution partners - such as payment providers, e-commerce players, system integrators, and digital agencies - who can help extend Forter’s reach in Europe.
- Channel Partners: Building on our Channel Partner playbook, this individual will be responsible for both sourcing new partners -- through tradeshows, existing industry connections, etc. as well as working with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to onboard and drive revenue through new and existing partnerships.
- Payment Service Providers:
- The position has a matrixed operational structure. The successful candidate will collaborate with colleagues located locally in EMEA, as well as abroad in Israel and New York, to help in driving wins with partners and gain traction.
- Successfully navigate a complex regulatory environment to continue driving the message in positioning Forter as the go-to fraud provider in the context of PSD2 and other European mandates.
Stuff you’ll definitely need:
- At least 5+ years' experience in business development / partnerships / Digital Agency pre-sales with a track record of successfully creating pipeline & engagement in partnerships and assistance in driving revenue.
- Proven experience in helping manage large strategic Partnerships in one or more European countries – we are counting on you to help Business Development in their navigation of a complex regulatory environment, aided by your experience and network.
- Excellent communication skills: you are a clear thinker, speaker, and writer; creative in messaging and visually presenting when required in complex topics.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with external partners.
- The Candidates must be located in Europe with the ability to travel 20-40% of the time depending on business needs. (Once travel resumes post-pandemic)
- A “can-do” attitude that you bring to work every day
Additional attributes that would be helpful:
- Experience in the payments, e-commerce & SAAS ecosystems.
- Startup background – comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
Please let Forter know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 6th, 2021
Forter is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyForter is the leader in e-commerce fraud prevention, processing over $200 billion in online commerce transactions and protecting over 750 million consumers globally from credit card fraud, account take...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.