What You'll Do
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
What We value
- 3+ years of closing experience working with customers, ideally with a SaaS product
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment and helping improve business processes as we grow
- Desire to learn a technical product and effectively communicate Figma’s value to potential customers
- Ambitious self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
December 9th, 2020
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.