Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. **Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
While Dropbox is used by millions of consumers, it is also used by many users in Mid size and Enterprise companies. In those companies, there is another Dropbox user and that is the Dropbox Admin. In Dropbox TLV, we are building these powerful tools that empower our Admins and team creators to be champions for users, and to help them maintain security, control, and visibility—for collaboration at scale. We’re making this happen by taking the same “user-first” design approach that’s helped us grow to half a billion registered users, and applying it to our admin tools.
Beyond that, in TLV we are developing one of the most strategic Dropbox investments - organise with metadata. The aspiration is not just to be this gigantic repository with Search capabilities. But to build an outstanding experience that relies on the fact that behind the scenes, the data is organised with metadata.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyse, and synthesise user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Write specs, manage project execution, collaborate with design team to create wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Drive the growth and success of the Dropbox by influencing the strategy and shape the future of Dropbox
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team’s work with the world
- 6 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a software engineer, designer or startup founder
- Ability to analyse and use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Experience in working in global companies
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).