As a Devops Engineer at ConsenSys you will join a world class technical team, with State of the Art expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralized applications (Ðapps). Your role will be to define and manage all aspects of the development and production infrastructure, as part of agile scrum teams working on Enterprise client projects.
- Build and run production infrastructure
- Implement and support CI/CD pipelines
- Setup monitoring and tracking tools to support developer teams
- 7+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Experience with microservices architecture orchestrated with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes & docker
- Expertise with configuring and running a CI/CD platform such as Jenkins, GitLab-CI or Travis
- Expertise with a cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to lead a team of devops, define a vision and actionate it
- Experience with scaling secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience with infrastructure automation such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM
- Understanding of the Twelve Factors & GitOps
- You should have experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructures
- Experience with Kafka
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
To be employed in a country, you need to have an existing employment visa in that country and speak the local language fluently.
Why join ConsenSys?
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please let ConsenSys know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 20th, 2021
Job posted on
December 3rd, 2020
About the companyConsenSys is a blockchain venture production studio building decentralized applications, mostly on Ethereum. We are currently building foundational tools for emerging business models in the cryptocurre...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.