What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Partner strategically with Product, Engineering, and UX Research to drive team strategy, product decisions, and roadmap priorities
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from vision, ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
- Partner closely with our Design Systems team, to create scalable design frameworks and solutions
- Establish and lead the design function for your product area
- Provide mentorship and design feedback to other design team members
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 7+ years of Product Design experience
- Proven track record of successfully leading design function across a product area
- Ability to own end-to-end design process from initial concept to final implementation
- Mastery of your craft including strong visual & interaction design skills, prototyping, and UX best practices
- Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with UX Research, Product, and Engineering to drive and influence product decisions and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Low ego and open-minded
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
December 1st, 2020
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.