Life as a Designer at Cleo AI 🖌️
- Leading design for your tribe and directly managing two to three designers
- Owning and driving design problems within your squad and the wider tribe’s mission
- Bringing your squad together to form and communicate a vision
- Creating clarity through journeys, wireframes and prototypes
- Validating and iterating designs with researchers
- Executing designs in polished UI in close collaboration with developers
- Creating a great product, UI and chat experience with UX writers
- Planning and prioritising sprint work with product managers
- Sharing, giving feedback and building on work with our Head of Design, the other Design Leads and the wider design team
Why should I apply?
- You’re at least 5 years into your design career with ideally with some direct line management experience or experience mentoring more junior designers
- You’re a creative problem-solver. We are not making banking slightly prettier, or allowing people to order burgers faster, but radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage designers from all backgrounds to apply.
- You’re used to working in squads with developers and other designers
- You have experience developing, shipping and iterating with user focus
- You’re passionate about pixels, craftsmanship and the impact of design
- You’re familiar with design systems, design DNA and brand experience
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.
Please let Cleo know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 6th, 2021
Cleo is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLight a candle for your bank – when you’re better informed, you’re harder to exploit. We launched in 2016 because banking is boring and broken, and are a ‘fast-growing start-up’ backed by the founder...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.