- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, and QA to iterate on the design, implementation and deployment of our product
- Build and manage new backend systems and applications
- Understand reliability and performance, and proactively find and address issues to build software at scale
- Write clear and concise technical design documents and gather feedback from your team and the broader engineering organization
- Provide leadership and mentorship for junior engineers through code reviews and technical discussions
- Seek different perspectives, and solicit honest feedback
- Take delight in delighting our users
- Care about our studio partners and want to help them grow their business
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- Working knowledge of JVM web frameworks such as Dropwizard
- Understand reliability and microservice monitoring best practices
- Love fitness!
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
Please let ClassPass know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 14th, 2021
Job posted on
September 14th, 2020
About the companyFounded in 2013, ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With over 8,000 partners in 39 cities worldwide, ClassPass provides members a variety of fitness experiences...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.