About the role:
You will work closely with product designers, visual designers and product managers throughout all stages of the product development cycle. You must deeply understand the user's problems as well as the business goals the tribe is trying to accomplish. You must use empathy, logic and data to inform content choices and recommendations that include the right content in the right format such as words, illustrations, charts, maps, images, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree and approximately 2-4 years of relevant experience in UX writing.
- Fluency in English, and Spanish or Portuguese
- A portfolio. While we're not picky about the format, we want to see your UX-focused writing work samples, how you solved problems, and the impact you made.
- Strong writing, editing, creative and strategic thinking skills.
- A deep understanding of and passion for product, marketing and technology.
- Strong foundations in storytelling, love to stretch your content-development muscles and remove friction for the users via words.
- Excellent communication skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity.
- Familiarity with user experience research and product design principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams across the world.
- A service mentality and willingness to make others succeed while showing you a strong ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts.
- Understand and empathize with how the words we use in our products can make our users feel.
- Collaborate with product design to co-create content for our products and the user journeys.
- Write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well as onboarding, transactions, error messages, notifications, emails, and more.
- Identify opportunities where visual content can complement the written content, and work alongside visual designers to create it.
- Validate the content you generate with users, to ensure it properly serves their needs.
- Guarantee the correct language management for the countries we serve. Both in written and visual formats.
- Be able to clearly present, explain, and justify your content decision to stakeholders and in all the sprint demos.
- Communicate constantly with our marketing, customer support, legal and compliance teams to understand the holistic content experience for our users.
- Evolve product strategy conversations and build consensus by demonstrating systems thinking through word lists, style guides, content governance standards, information architecture, voice and tone, etc.
- Advocate for content design and find new ways to help others understand its value.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
Please let Bitso know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 22nd, 2021
About the companyBuy Bitcoin and other currencies. Make payments from your phone.Free your money. Buy fractions of cryptocurrencies or any amount you decide. Join our community of more than a million users that trust i...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.