🚀What's the opportunity?
🔧What will I be doing?
- Ruby on Rails backend
- React and MobX on the frontend
- Deployed on AWS
Projects you might work on:
- Rearchitect certain parts of the codebase to be more event-driven (evaluate different queueing systems, make sure queued actions are idempotent, etc.)
- A reporting/analytics engine to surface all the training metrics generated by our system. Have the ability to filter by many different dimensions. Figure out the data storage/caching mechanism to make queries performant.
- Set up continuous testing pipeline. Build up test suite and make sure it runs in a reasonable amount of time. Integrate testing with our code review tool (phabricator).
- Implement a new UI design on some of our most critical pages. Make sure the UX makes sense and the page loads quickly.
- Architecting, developing, and deploying new features for our core SAAS product in a full stack capacity
🙌 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup -1-4 years of industry-experience building product quality software
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams
Please let WorkRamp know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 8th, 2021
Job posted on
January 18th, 2021
WorkRamp is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWorkRamp empowers employees to reach their full potential. We build onboarding, training, and development products that businesses use to accelerate employee growth. Today companies, including Slack, P...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.