What you'll be doing
Qualities we’ll be looking for
- Above all else, we value open and honest communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision. Someone who is a passionate learner, loves to share their knowledge and experience, and who isn't afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Solid web development skills, and preferably at least one backend language. We currently use node.js.
- Experience in building cloud-based solutions
- Affinity for Design, UX and excellent UI implementation skills
- Broad technical and creative interests (we'd love to see any side projects you did)
- Self-directed, investigative, highly-responsible and work well in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (English)
- Even better if you have experience or interest working on large SPA web based tools/editor
- At least 8 years software development experience
Please let WeTransfer know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 1st, 2021
Job posted on
December 14th, 2020
WeTransfer is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWeTransfer was founded in 2009 as the simplest way to send big files around the world. Today we’re a set of beautifully obvious tools to keep your ideas moving. Trust and transparency are two “offline...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.