You'll be developing the infrastructure that is serving our site along with all the custom tools our team uses to build our world-class learning experience.
- Explore new feature development and help scale both our back-end and front-end
- Compose high performance code designed to scale
- Contribute ideas, software design, implementation, code reviews and deployments
- Develop and maintain comprehensive monitoring, alerting, and incident response protocols for your products and services to reach our service level guarantees
What We Value:
- 5+ years software development experience
- Understanding of REST API development and API design best practices
- Experience with Go or Node or Python
- Experience with relational databases, Postgres preferred
- Experience with React or similar JS framework is a plus
- A solid understanding of how websites work from the client to server, up and down the stack
- A user-centric and empathetic mentality for building products
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please let Udacity know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
December 4th, 2020
Udacity is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyUdacity, a pioneer in online education, is building "University by Silicon Valley", a new type of online university that teaches the actual programming skills that industry employers need today, delive...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.