- Typically, our Senior Engineers have a minimum 6 years of experience developing within an agile environment.
- You’ll be confident in designing and building scalable, distributable, maintainable, high-quality APIs
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ensuring; continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- A natural ability to adapt to change, quickly and positively.
- We’re in the very early stages of scaling the UK team
- Access to unrivalled opportunities
- Experience cross-border collaboration working with our engineers in the US
- Work on pure greenfield projects and product builds
- Own stock options, giving you a slice of equity in what is officially Silicon Valleys fastest-growing private company.
Please let Truepill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
December 3rd, 2020
Truepill is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyTruepill is building the future of healthcare. We empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure. For our partners, it means seaml...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.