- Manage community social channels including Discord, Reddit and Telegram.
- Grow a healthy community and foster contributors to the ecosystem.
- Analyze community behavior to optimize engagement.
- Support and coordinate with events, media and marketing activities (meetups, workshops, speaker, conference, hackathons).
- Manage delivering local language content (translation and proofreading) and public-facing materials (presentations, posts, infographics and other marketing material)； Synchronize news/updates/announcements to all Graph's regional channels.
- Collect and summarize feedback from all channels, suggest improvements to increase people's understanding and engagement.
- Proven crypto community management experience
- Experience in communications including Discord, Telegram, Blog
- Excellent writing skills and communicator
- Detail oriented, organized and resourceful
- Knowledgeable about The Graph
About The Team
You will be working closely with the Edge & Node Business team and The Graph Foundation to grow a fruitful community and provide users with the best experience. We work remotely with current team members located in the US, Argentina, Venezuela, China and India; and meet in person several times a year (unless there's a pandemic).
Please let The Graph know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 28th, 2021
About the companyThe Graph is building a protocol for building decentralized applications quickly on Ethereum and IPFS using GraphQL. On The Graph, queries are processed on a decentralized network that ensures that d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.