Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop world-class, highly performant features for the next generation synchronization platform in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with other developers and engineers to develop functionality collaboratively and iteratively
- Write unit and functional automation tests as well as perform code reviews ensuring good code quality standards are met
- Responsible for troubleshooting and appropriate bug fixes of production issues with quick turnaround time.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 4+ years of overall experience building web applications in Java
- Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of data structures (such as why and when to use them)
- Past experience with Spring Framework (primarily DI and Spring Boot)
- Exposure to unit testing with frameworks such as Junit and Mockito
- Experience with databases (preferably MongoDB)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and experience with Git / GitHub for version control
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP and services like Kubernetes, BigQuery, Pub/Sub are a “nice-to-have”)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible hours
- You’ll get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% healthcare
- Remote work encouraged (US only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- You’ll be part of a small team with a result-oriented culture
Please let Syncari know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 14th, 2021
Job posted on
October 22nd, 2020
About the companyYour customer experience is suffering from data issues with your cloud applications and affecting business growth. Syncari unifies, intelligently augments, and enforces quality of your customer data, t...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.