You will be part of the core Propel engineering team where you will rub shoulders with a group of talented, curious, and passionate software engineers. We have problem solvers, out of the box thinkers, and innovation propellers. This is a close-knit team that loves to work together and lend each other a helping hand. This is your opportunity to build mission-critical applications on top of the industry-leading and fastest-growing enterprise application platform - Salesforce Lightning.
Software Engineers at Propel can expect to address complex problems and come up with elegant solutions that will delight users. The role is that of a strong individual contributor. You will own core parts of the codebase and have a direct impact on the product and the growth of the company. You will work collaboratively with the rest of the team to deliver high-quality product features. The ideal candidate loves to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Passionate developer with an attention for detail whether in code or in user experience
- Self-motivated and a positive learning attitude
- You love good design and well-written code and derive joy from refactoring and abstracting to make complex systems easy to understand
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Practical and relevant use of git, GitHub, Agile development practices
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Salesforce, AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku is a plus
A day in the life of someone in this position will look something like this:
- Address complex problems and design elegant solutions that will delight users
- Write unit tests
- Model domain object schema, design and build the backend and front-end
- Design and build APIs for Propel
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and test engineers
Please let Propel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
January 22nd, 2021
Propel is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPropel is the platform for tomorrow’s brands. Propel offers cloud Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Quality Management Software (QMS) solutions that help engi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.