Some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Drive complex initiatives from conception through successful completion by overseeing the development of an actionable roadmap and ensuring effective execution against the cross functional plans for all aspects of the initiative
- Create project plans and manage program to ensure high quality and alignment with stated goals
- Partner with leadership, key business stakeholders and product management to manage and execute a portfolio of projects from concept to execution, in a measurable and repeatable manner.
- Drive measurable and agreed-to business outcomes, championing an agile-like approach while effectively working with cross functionally in matrixed environments.
- Infuse project and program management skills into the organization by mentoring others, sharing business process and best practices, as well as creating and maintaining tools
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of successfully managing and delivering quality software in cross-functional work environments
- 2+ years experience managing agile teams and agile practitioners
- Versed in Program Management best practices: team building, role / responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown structures, project tracking, conflict management, etc.
- Versed in system and workflow optimization theory, as it relates to Engineering organizations
- Proven experience leveraging agile / scrum to drive velocity and program execution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate and drive results and accountability from local and remote teams
- Creative self-starter with an ability to devise solutions and drive consensus for complex problems with diverse, sometimes opposing, concerns
- Comfortable in rapid development cycles with aggressive goals.
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Please let Podium know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
January 17th, 2021
About the companyPodium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell pr...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.