About the Role:
As a Vendor Manager, you will:
- Train local market to source, interview, and on-board new Vendor partners
- Systems support and maintenanceSupport local teams to ensure they have enough vendors to complete all work without encountering capacity concerns
- Support and drive the execution of national initiatives in the markets
- Support pricing negotiations to ensure that Opendoor has access to competitive rates that leverage our large volume
- Train Vendors on Opendoor systems and hold Vendors accountable to continued proper use of those systems
- Foster an atmosphere of alignment and collaboration
- Vendor sourcing and management experience
- Knowledge in residential construction and renovations projects
- A team-first mentality and eagerness to set & meet aggressive goals
- A positive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to help grow our business
- Computer literate with the ability to work with Google Suite Applications
- The ability to perform multiple, detail oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review, organize and present large amounts of data to support decision making
- Ability to champion Change Management
- 3-5 years vendor management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
- Your choice of coverage for medical, dental, and vision (optional for dependents)
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Please let Opendoor know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 24th, 2021
About the companyOpendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. Since 2014, Opendoor has provided people across the US with a radically simple way to buy, sell or trade-in a home. Headquartered in ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.