Are you the next Olarker?
What is Olark?
Olark is easy-to-use live chat software that lets you talk to customers on your website.
Olark can help you track leads, drive sales, increase conversions, and provide great customer service. Real-time visitor information like login name, geographic location, purchase history and cart contents help you personalize every interaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Chill out: Develop a sustainable hustle in all you do. Seek activities that recharge you and allow you to bring your best self to work; we are running a marathon, not a sprint. Keep perspective when the unexpected happens; we can work it out as a team. We'll do some amazing things together, but always remember there’s more to life than Olark!
- Help each other grow: Remember we each have something to offer. Share your experiences to help the people around you gain a better perspective on themselves and the world. Share your knowledge to build your teammates' skills and abilities. Push them to reach their goals. Be open to learning as much as you can from others.
- Assume good faith: Remind yourself that we are all pushing to make Olark awesome, even when we have different approaches to getting there. Don't let communication styles or competing solutions take your eyes off of our shared goals. When we make mistakes, remember to separate impact from intent.
- Make it happen: Take pride in crafting the best experience for those we serve. Prefer action over observation. Support your teammates. Broken? Gather teammates to fix it. Opportunity? Collaborate and seize it!
- Practice empathy: Truly make the effort to listen and understand. Be curious. Learn the why, not just the what. Show kindness, and value different perspectives, experiences, and ideas as though they were your own.
- Speak your mind: Open transparent lines of communication; the voice of few may be the thoughts of many. Make time for self-awareness so you can share authentically. Remember Olark is a safe space to express your reflections, concerns, and ideas.
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.